Saturday, 29 March 2008

God

I'm getting old. One late night, on a school night, TWO days ago, and I'm still out of it.
**

You know I said I'd stop eating. Well, I've stopped eating. Substantially. Funny how powerful your reflection can be at helping you loose your appetite. However, my body's fighting back. Can you say hypoglycemic headaches?
**

F is unbelievable. This evening, I nearly choked on my juice at her conviction that she'd got extra chocolate in her dessert due to the waiter fancying her. She ACTUALLY referred to him as the "waiter who fancies me" thereafter. Kill me.
**

One hellish experience or two, a long time ago, and it seems I'm still not over it. Dad only has to ask me playfully about my lovelife and my chest constricts, my mood turns to anxious. I'm back there. You're a strong and confident woman. You are in control. You are in control.
**

Rants aside, I feel great. No, I really do. Just this quiet appreciation. Chilled, I think they call it. So this is what it is like to live without the weight of the world on your shoulders.

God, thank you.

No comments: