Thursday, 27 March 2008

Oh fuckinelly,

it's 2.46 am and I have work in the morning.

1- Cool evening spent in a cool restaurant with amazing city views.

2- It's official, my portable full length mirror of the last couple of years or so is actually a bastard skinny mirror!! All this time, I have been kidding myself that I'm not too round, when I bloody so am. God, how embarrassing. Jesus, what the hell have I done to my body? What a friggin waste. I. Have. To. Sort. This. Out. I know- I will stop eating.

3- God, I'm such a cyber stalker. I just accidently found Jay's old blog and current flikr. I had no idea he blogged and he was pretty good at it, if somewhat bitchy. Fascinating how much I just learnt about him in 10 mins from various internet links; where he studied, where he worked, what his mom looked like, etc etc. Scary moral of this story is: the internet is a scary blackhole of personal information that will stay there for ever.

4- There's no way I'm going to be able to wake in the morning for work.

No comments: