You are a dick. A big fucking dick. And I bloody hate myself for letting you switch your webcam on.
I only said yes, cos I knew it was the only way to get you to talk to me. I wasn't interested in the slightest in your smut. I'm a woman for goodness sake, you can't stick your dick infront of a camera and expect me to salivate. But then I recall foreplay was never your strong point. Yeah, remember that experience you gave me all those years ago? My first ever sexual experience and you really knew how to make it special- pfft!
You're bloody unbelievable, how dare you contact me after all this time just to get off! You know what I'm really furious about? It's that you think I'd still be interested. THAT really narks me off. I'm annoyed with my sentimental, stupid self that finds it difficult to cut off men I've ever been involved with.
And why did you have to bring up my upbringing? Now I just feel guilty, dirty and ashamed.
Now, keep out of my fucking face,
C.
P.S. You've fucking gotton ugly*- shave the beard and get a wash.
=========
* Jay used to have more than a passing resemblance to Olivier Martinez- seriously. And I am but human..
Monday, 11 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a tosser.
Good for you...
he is and i should know better
Post a Comment