1) You know it's almost spring when people you gave your number to AGES ago suddenly get back in touch. Currently, two messages I have yet to reply to. It's a bit of an insult really. Basically they weren't dazzled with you originally to keep in touch, but now it's getting warmer and they're at a loose end, they go dig up all those dusty numbers..pfftt..
2) Am really rather enjoying Being Human.
3) Am surrounded by Mr Bitch during the day. He's alright deep down, but utterly all he does is gossip, and bitch, and shit stir and be snide. And the worst thing is how he pulls people into that sort of behaviour, me too (occasionally) am ashamed to say. It's ugly. Really ugly. And it's not what I want to be a part of.
4) I've not really talked much of The Musician, though he seems to always be there..on the periphery. He's not relationship material, nor could I actually see me with him seriously, he's random hours, and probably a girl in every port, and yet he, not I, always seems to keep in touch. Granted it's mainly of the saucy text variety, and sometimes that pisses me off, but otherwise I like it that I cross his mind at random moments and that he feels the need to shout me a hello even if he hasn't seen me in ages. It's consistant, there, warm, comforting. It's this odd relationship of sorts.
5) My flatmate does not have a sweet tooth. I don't understand or trust this. She leaves chocolate laying around half eaten. HALF EATEN! And she is currently killing me by leaving an entire chocolate cake in the fridge for days that she hasn't even bothered tasting. She tells me to help myself. I do, but I have my dignity, and eating her whole bloody cake is not part of my plan. Nor is it any fun. The cake currently looks like a carefully spliced piechart, and we both know that only I'm eating it..and it's two fifths gone. bloody have a sodding piece of cake you weirdo!!
Wednesday, 25 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It took me soooo long to realise which men are worth it. I was so typical, making excuses and letting men get away with second class treatment. It sounds like these "spring" fling kinda guys are not interested in anything worthwhile. Ive been missing for so long.. im loving catching up on your blog!
i know, you've been gone ages!
Post a Comment