that throw litter madden me. A cigarette stub IS litter you bloody ass. Winding the window down on your sports car to chuck out your rubbish is such dispicable behaviour that yes I WAS giving you a filthy look. Dick.
I'm taking the saving money thing very seriously. It's turning into a challenge that I'm quite enjoying. Getting to work and back takes over two hours to walk. Must.make.oyster.card.last.till.weekend. Am refusing to go food shopping till there is absolutely nothing left to eat in flat. Still have: four eggs, margarine, half a loaf of bread, cornflakes (no milk), honey, dates, frozen peas, mash powder, gravy granules, rice, lentils. Think that will get me to weekend and into budget for next week. I can't believe I'm actually enjoying this game.
Memorable social moments from the recent past include the Eurovision musical, live Flamenco and views from the OXO tower. And only one of those I paid for! I love this game!
Wednesday, 1 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't get me started on money saving. After some sums I did tonight (and properly, for the first time ever), I'm actually excited about the financially-fucked future.
it's a good game when you get into it.
i have everything crossed for your job.x
thanks:)
Post a Comment