
and instead this is what I did**...

Arse.
* "blunt fringe, long hair", think Anne Hathway, that girl from Girls Aloud whose bloke cheated on her, EVERYone at the minute and my friend Sita who looks stunning with this cut.
** Yes, I did it. Give me hair and a pair of scissors and a late night and I believe I can cut hair. Bloody hell.
6 comments:
Lmao! Yes, I did that to myself this week, too.
Bloody hair, bloody fringe, shrinks when it's dry, dunnit? It's perfect when it's wet...
ah see with me its more that its naturally curly. So you straighten it, cut it and its lopsided and springs further up than intended...and dare get it wet and it REALLY springs back into a hedge/mass of curls on your hairline...bloody hell i look like i have a dead small animal on my head..
C
Oh dear! I do my own hair all the time and am constantly worried I'll make a mess of it and/or my clippers will choose to go kaput in mid-shear!
Mind you, it could be argued that it would be an improvement ;)
:) i once cut my dad's hair- he never asked me again.
C
I am soooo sorry but this made me laugh my little bum off. Look, I sympathise... but I'm still laughing. :-)
oh laugh at my pain!
:)
C.
Post a Comment