Friday, 11 April 2008

Fuckin

fuckin fuckin bloody men*! Fuck me about and fuck me right off! I fuckin have feelings you know! I am not your play thing! You can't just pick me up and drop me down as an when you fuckin feel like it! I am NOT that fuckin neglible you fuckin cunts! And you know what's infuriating? It's that I know everything man related with me is cack so I avoid you all, I keep well away, and then one or two get through a chink while defences are down, I get vulnerable, and hey fuckin presto, you crap all over me again!

*no ofcourse not all men are like this. I'm just pissed so i'm going to generalise.

2 comments:

Brennig said...

Pissed and pissed off by the sound of it. But funny. And thanks for making me smile.

Anonymous said...

hello:)

oh i was completely sober btw.

thanks for your other comments. To answer what kind of things/blogs i like to read/am looking for, well i'm quite enjoying finding male written blogs- i like the different perspective. I like very personal blogs, I want a window into people's lives. And I especially like finding a personal blog to a life I'd never get to otherwise know- i don't know, say maybe a goat herder in a remote village who smuggles on the side or a call girl diary that is not titillating at all but frank.