Sunday, 14 June 2009

Oh man

why did I sleep with him?

Truth was, I really JUST wanted to be cuddled to sleep. I even said this straight from the start. But that's bollocks, once man and woman share a bed.

As he lay there fast asleep, snoring, naked under my duvet. I thought, I need him just to go now. So I tell him friends are due over. Felt a bit bad as he sleepily got dressed. But I needed him to go.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow at work" I said, not even hugging or kissing him goodbye.

Yes, Him. Oh dear. Pah. Right, fuck it, it's sunny out, lots of sunny outdoor things to do to keep busy.

4 comments:

Huw said...

High fives the guy from work

As the Turkish say, patience is the key to paradise.

Anonymous said...

Don't knock sex.

c said...

Huw- you crack me up:)

Fwenge- mate, having sex when you're not that into it, or not with the right person, or not able to reach satisfaction, is not much better then not having sex at all..but hey ho

Anonymous said...

I'd like the opportunity to remember.