panic over. I've decided moving just yet is not necessary, plus frankly I can't be asked with setting it all up.
and since I last proper blogged:
1) I tried to crash diet/exercise through pure fear at the thought of the "First Man to See me Naked" (the really good looking one) seeing me again (clothed!) after almost six years. He said something (must post) whch confirmed what a conceited dick he was and I knew I owed it to myself to avoid him unless I was utterly happy with myself or I'd just feel rubbish. Mission accomplished, I think.
2) Had a REALLY great Easter with my youngest two siblings and no parents, having what can only be described as a belated teenage rebellion of eating rubbish, staying up all night, trashing the house, playing music too loud etc. Having said that, I do concede that no rules is good for about two days then you start to feel a bit sick and a bit grimy. I knew this already, but of all the people in all the world, I love those two the most. I really do. It's ok that I'll never have children of my own, I have them.
3) Had a date through a net dating site- don't ask. No spark, but it was pleasant enough. That is till you hear what he said to me via MSN today- bloody hell- must post..
4) Went to a party. Did some AMAZING "Dad on Speed" dancing. I like to think it was a flawless flow of classics such as the Running Man, The Robot, mime artist stuck in a box, Carlton from Fresh Prince etc..crowd loved it, my sister, however, hid her head in shame..obviously too young to appreciate the art..
Wednesday, 15 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy for you! But ... you must post the must posts!
ha..first is above!
Post a Comment