Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Blow up doll

Following on from Point 3 here, edited down to protect the "innocent":

==================
Him: Hello!
Me: hiya
(small talk about respective weekends)
Him: so did we scare each other?
Me: huh?
Him: at coffee?
Me: no, why?
Him: silence from you that's all......
Me: hah i could say the same about you!
Him: lol
Me: so what did you think of me? Did I look like you thought I would?
Him: yes you did. It was fine. No real sexual tension though...
Me: ha probably a good thing!
Him: he he. Did I look like you thought I would??
Me: taller
Him: you were fuller too. In a good way!
Me: omg you calling me fat! :)
Him: no, chest wise
Me: oh quick come back!
Him: impressive chest.....
Me: ha..really? Thanks I think. Nice you noticed
Him: I was struggling not to look...... did you not catch me glancing??
Me: no, missed that. I wasn't flashing cleavage was i ? i was trying to be toned down
Him: not flashing but it was difficult not to look....do you mind me thinking that?
Me: Nah, it's a compliment
(general chat about the date)
Me: I was pretty nervous at first and flustered
Him: I could tell! Did you relax?
Me: yeah was fine after a bit..just scary meeting someone for first time
Him: true. Would you want to see more?
Me: Who knows..Didn't you say there was no sexual tension
Him: We could create some
Me: what you getting at?
Him: should we play?
Me: play?
Him: sex
Me: Woa! you don't even fancy me! Well apart from the boobs
Him: lol. Lets say it could be interesting!
Me: ?! you think?! How so??
Him: with a stranger so to speak...
Me: Man, are you even attracted to me?!
Him: there are varying degrees of attraction, are you to me?
(!?!)
Me: heh you are not selling it to me
Him: am too honest lol
Me: only a boy can admit to not fancying someone but still suggest sex
Him: been a while since I was called a boy. Sorry if am too direct
Me: to be honest now you've got me wondering how many guys i've been intimate with that didnt fancy me at all..slightly worrying
Him: lol thats too funny!!
Me: Er..HOW is that funny?!
Him: you could see a comedy sketch about it. It also sounds like you have had lots of ...fun...
Me: not really..not too many and not too few
Him: oops. That's good. How direct is this chat?? lol
Me: like a cold shower
Him: hehe not what we both wanted I guess.....
Me: well you've been honest enough to tell me how unnattractive I am but how you're still willing to shag me..i've just told you were taller than i thought you'd be..so no this isnt going well for me
Him: not quite but if thats how you see it.....
Me: night
Him: I didnt say I thought you were unattractive. lol
Me: It doesnt matter. I best go, got some reading for work to do
Him: if you insist
=====================

At the time, he hit a raw nerve (the one that torments me from time to time by telling me that all the men I've dated never even fancied me, but I would do- like a blowup doll- till a woman they actually wanted came along), maybe I over reacted. But I really can't believe how he brought up sex like that and in such a way..it was a coffee date! Pah.

1 comment:

Huw said...

There are some right weirdos on That Internet.