So I finally registered with a GP in London. Blimey do they ask you some personal questions or what. Am I sexually active? What was the date of my last period? What's my favourite position? Do I take drugs? Do I have any hairy moles on my ass? Then just as I was really warming up, "Please stand on the scales". Nice.
And it's official, not that I needed it officiated, I'm 5"4, 10 stone 11 and should be 9 stone 8- that's 1 stone 6 overweight! It's all good though, my weight leapt up to 11 stone 10 or so in the last few months, and I've managed to exercise and healthy eat my way down, so just gotta keep at it.
In other news, I'm scared of my phone. Everytime it rings and my sister's number pops up, I'm sick to my stomach wondering what mood she'll be in. Better? Worse? I don't want to play no more. The whole thing with her mental health etc really threw me off kilter last month. It shattered the peace I'd spent years trying to build. Now, I have a quick pep talk with myself before I pick up: breathe..what ever she says, do not let it get inside you..I'm a bit torn between being empathetic and wanting to scream at her to fucking pull herself together and stop being so self consumed, for fuck's sake..then back again to empathetic. Confession- some nights I stop incoming calls from 11pm.
Gloom over-otherwise- I'm GREEEEEEAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Tuesday, 8 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What was the definition of sexually active? And did they ask if you were heterosexual, lesbian or bisexual? I don't want the answers to those questions, I just wonder if they asked them because surely without detail down to that level the first question they did ask you is a bit meaningless?
Glad you're feeling great though even if the image that sprang in to mead was Tony the Frosties tiger. :)
I know the score re: your sister mate. It's not at all easy is it?
i'm impressed that you've been exercising c, i always find that the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak when it comes to exercise.
i'm sure your sister would want you to take care of yourself as well as being there for her. it's smart to block incoming calls after 11. you need a break. x
contracting out- oh i exaggerated regarding the sexual position and hairy moles- mind you, they really did ask everything else..
Good old Tony the Tiger eh :)
rad- No, its shit. She's been quiet this week. I'm hoping that's good.
bod- Oh man i totally don't enjoy the exercising, but its got to be done!
Post a Comment