Saturday, 24 May 2008
What to write?
My room is clean. I've joined another gym- this one's spangly and nice. I'm still steadily loosing weight. Very slow. I don't remember it being this hard to shift weight a decade ago. Lovely. But hey, mustn't grumble, 10 pounds of lard have evaporated, just another twenty till I'm wobble free. Pah. I have an unspoken pact with myself that I will not remove clothes infront of another human being till I'm back in shape. I'm begining to miss man flesh. Ah to wrap my arms around strong wide male shoulders..to feel hot breath on my neck..to- enough, I'm totally rubbish at celibacy. I think it's been three months. ANYWAY, busy weekend planned: lunch, theatre, birthday party, train, birthday party, train. You know you're getting old, when really you'd rather just veg infront of the telly all weekend. Work is a bit..weird. Note to self: go have a look through that New York telescope thing at London Bridge. Buy bread. Go sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment