Monday, 11 February 2008

The Mirrored Lift

I have to take twice a day to get to the flat is killing me. Can you imagine being surrounded from three sides by unforgiving lighting and your full relection from three angles? Bloody hell. I can see every pore, every blemish and the glaring fact I'm getting porky. SO, today I attempted to start the 596785th diet of my life. It's not really a diet, it's just an attempt to cut the snacks and the sweet things. Ohman did I really let Mr D see my flabby naked flesh last week?! Arrggghhh..what was I thinking?!?!!

2 comments:

Huw said...

Similarly, I think a number of high street shops go to some lengths to scout around the Hall Of Mirrors at fairgrounds, to find mirrors which are ever so slightly distorted and serve to make one's belly ride over the belt like a sack of mud.

I have no idea what greater purpose this would serve though.

Anonymous said...

oh shops are the worst culprits for this! I'm sure some use slimming mirrors, cos in the shop you look great, come home, and the same outfit looks hideous!