Thursday, 7 January 2010

Anxious

I told the Earls Court Man exactly how crap he made me feel. By email. I'm now terrified he's actually going to reply.

And "Suitable Bachelor" has now roped in a scary Aunt/Family Friend to "talk to me". Got a total anxiety attack on seeing her number. She's going to go mental when she sees me in person for ignoring her calls. Best friend tells me, he wants me to know he'd relocate from Up North to be near me. OMG. How is this even real? As the anxiety mounts, I have to keep saying to myself: I am a strong, independent woman. I am in control. No one will make me do anything I don't want to do anymore. I am a strong, independent woman. I am in control. Over and over. Fucking hell, it's been over ten years, since THAT incident, why do I still get this freaked out??

No comments: