Tuesday, 3 November 2009
Sanctum
I grew up in a house where I never really had a space to call my own. This flat (well my half of it) is my sanctum, I take having a place I can shut the world out very very seriously (Having said that after a day or two completely on my own I do get a little freaked but thats another story). Which is why I've spent the day stewing after agreeing far to quickly to a house guest for a few days. I mean it would be one thing if the flat was bigger, with a spare room I could put guest in..plus I think it's who guest is, she comes with baggage and after a long day at work (mucho stressful these days), I can't do baggage. Ok quit fretting it'll be fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sometimes guests can have (positive) unexpected consequences, but either way, they are only temporarily in your space. Good luck anyway.
I'm not very good at getting my spcae back once I've let someone in!
Post a Comment