Tuesday, 14 July 2009

So..

1) Boobs seem to have taken on a life of their own. Rest of me is the same (I think) but they just have gotton very..big. Perplexed. I am not pregnant.

2) Spent a few days not working (trying to relax), going on boats (falling asleep and waking up to find OAP staring at me), freaking out a little, not freaking out, being on my own, not telling friends and family I was "free", eating ice cream, doing some things I thought would make me feel good (they didn't make feel good), etc etc.

3) Someone new moved in..oh and her boyfriend who I don't recall being part of the agreement..

4) Chocolate cake, chocolate cake, chocolate cake.

5) I still can't..climax..not alone, not with anyone..there I've said it.

2 comments:

Huw said...

How I read blog posts:

dum de dum... whoa, massive norks, whoa.

Yaddy ya, something something...

...difficulty climaxing...

Leslie Phillips VoiceOh really?

C said...

you crack me up:)