Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Thirty-one,

single, female- you would not believe how few nice, single men are out there now, but something else, something I've stopped being shocked by, cos maybe it's not the norm, maybe it's just the kind of men _I_ attract, but...thirty-one, single, female, attracts the attention of a rather lot of very definitely not single men.

And they're nice, you know? And charming. And funny, and talented and intelligent and attractive. And they love their girlfriends, their wives, their children, they're not misunderstood by their partners or stuck in a rut, not at all. They just spot a 31, single, female of average attractiveness and a sunny, pleasant, intelligent demeanor and they're in there.

Argghh, I keep deleting this post from this point on. So I'll stop it here.

In an unrelated note, it's March, three months into a new year and my sex life is..ridiculous..don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm at it like a rabbit every night of the week (I wish), or even once a week, but there has been substantially more activity then there has been in a while. My concern is the quality and er..the "turnaround".. how did it come to this? Just a handful of years ago I was "saving myself for someone special"...now..everyone's special..I'm..different..weathered by life experience..I don't know..but at times when I'm in my mother's company or say looking at a black and white photograph of my grandparents, I cringe at how shocked they'd be if they could peer into my "bedroom window"..I wouldn't choose this. I would have chosen love. But life has it's own plans.

No comments: