Thursday, 5 February 2009

On the way back

from the coffee machine, he muttered something to me under his breath. "What's that?" I asked.

"I.." he grinned mischieviously, speaking up a little, "just had the urge to hold your hand".

Awwwww..soooo lovely!! Why can't I be into him?! Why??! Arrggghhhh....

"Yeah that's gonna get tongues wagging in the office!" I reply in a matching discrete whisper. "So the snow..", yep time to change the subject.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm picking these up as future snub-tips.

Anonymous said...

yeah if i was more into him there is NO way I would have changed the subject onto the weather. No way. I would have flirtily kept that conversation going till he actually held my ruddy hand.

Arrgghhh! It's almost killing me seeing what could be on offer if i could just feel something in return..

Lipstick 'n' Linguine said...

aw its so sad when everything is so perfect except for one small (major) aspect.. youre not into him..