Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Broken Teeth

There are two recurring themes that pop up in my dreams from time to time. The first is a rather distinctive twist on a common dream theme, so I won't mention it, but the second is the falling out teeth one. I had one last night. It was really disturbing. I was spitting out dark dark blood as individual teeth loosened and fell out, until finally my whole lower set hung only by a slither of flesh. It was a rather dramatic dream and I vaguely recall being on the run from some baddies, but mainly it was all about the teeth. And as is often the case in my recurring themed dreams, I don't know I'm dreaming, but I'm aware I've dreamt these themes countless times before.

So it's a classic anxiety dream, apparently one of the most common. It's to do with powerlessness, fear, appearance anxiety etc..yes, yes, suppose all themes that fit me like a glove..but I wouldn't say I was anxious last night at all. Hmm.

And so, it's been snowing. Seems the country or atleast London came to a standstill yesterday.

And I've just not been blogging. Or writing about my recent colourful lovelife. I dunno. Suppose there was alot to write and I wanted to do it properly. I cannae be asked today. As usual. Plus, there's been alot on socially so my evenings are less free to introspective warblings. Which let's be honest is a good thing. Introspective me is an infinite bore :)

However, I can sum up the main lesson in a sentence or two: "A date with someone who is sweet on you is a really wonderful thing. More wonderful would be if you returned that sweetness". Hey ho.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well there we go; men and women both prefer what they can't have, it seems. Tschh. And dreaming about losing teeth means you'll win the lottery. Probably.

Anonymous said...

but "you've got to be in it, to win it"..