Saturday, 17 January 2009

time to explain fully..but I'm laying in bed, typing in just me pants, reflecting what a ho I've been this week..and you know what? A part of me just doesn't care..maybe even angry doesn't care (reactionary to a life bound by constraints and guilt and consequent lovelessness)..

I've been nun-like for months by choice, but now fuck it..Men are so like buses, nothing for ages, then three come at the same time..Oh dear, I seem to have this blog mixed up with a dormant, and infinitely more colourful, other..apologies for the crude insight..:)

5 comments:

Huw said...

Why care? Fuck it indeed. So long as you didn't tell any of them you loved them...

Anonymous said...

Yes, never, ever, ever say anything soppy to a man you feel soppy about. You'll petrify them. Trust me on this.
And congratulations on the sex. I think it's easier for women in that respect.

Anonymous said...

ha:)

lovin the tips boys! Very interesting getting a male perspective.

And ahem..there was only one act of complete sex..though let's be honest, the other two were'nt far off..

Huw said...

Having of the sex!! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

you alright there Huw? :)