Sunday, 23 November 2008

Sexy gay men

So on the spur of the moment I was meant to be spending this rainy afternoon naked in the bed of an old lover. Then I agonized about it and thought what the hell am I doing?! For a number of reasons, I knew it was a sodding bad bad idea. And with that, I sent my apologies (which he was incredibly nice about) and went to the gym. So instead, completely unrelated (obviously) I'm going to list the first few gay men I have found attractive. Note, though, that a few of them can get quite camp, in those instances, they do nothing for me:

John Barrowman of the Doctor Who spin-off


Eastender's Christian


Emmerdale's Paul


and hottest of all? Jeremy Sheffield of the Renault Clio ad amongst other things

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, hey, you've got Whatwhatyoucan'thaveitis! I've got that too.

Anonymous said...

I don't want the first three, It's just that I HAVE found them attractive at certain moments. But the Renault Clio bloke, i fancy his sexy Englishness.