with no prompting from me, the Irish fella secured a second date with me. Which, I'm not going to lie, put a smile on my face as, a) C can't remember the last time someone asked her out on a second date, b) C thinks the Irish fella is really interesting and pretty hot, c) C is loving that it's like a proper date (cinema!) rather just an invitation for a shag, d) C should really stop referring to herself in the third person..
However, I donno, he's not been hugely communicative since, I donno, am not feeling the vibe off him. So, I've been playing it cool too. I mean for goodness sake, if he isn't interested why ask me out again? And like put me through the current drama of: what am I going to wear?! What am I going to wear?! What shall I do with my hair? Which mirror is telling me the truth- the ones at home and work that says, I'm not a stick insect, but I look fine in the jersey dress or the one at the theatre last week that said I had thighs and arse to make an elephant jealous?!
And calm down. Fuck it, it's not a big deal, relax and have fun. Either, monday night at the cinema with intellectual eye candy with sexy accent or monday night watching boring monday night telly. Exactly.
Sunday, 19 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Excellent. And textbook dating play by the Irish fella.
Well done.
Post a Comment