Thursday, 21 August 2008

Yes!

Finally. Some passion. Directed at me. It's been sooo long since that's happened.

We're having drinks. We're chatting away. He's attentive. He's complimentary. Heck he even notices the very slight dusting of silver sparkle on my eyes. The tension is evident. It's delicious. I feel flustered. Last orders, we have to leave. I don't want to. I like this. I like the way he's looking at me.

We walk out, we walk along, talking. And then he stops me by a tree in Green Park and very softly kisses me. Kisses gentle, Kisses burning. And mutters about my lips, my face, my body. And that's the thing, it's ALL about me. The passion, the desire, the asking how he can please me. And then we walk giggly and flushed to the tube before it closes..and he kisses me goodbye.

Bloody heck, if he's that good at a snogging session, what's he like in bed?!

It's all about the passion, about making you feel beautiful and desirable. It's about making you feel like a woman. It's been a REALLY long time since a man has made me feel like a woman. Like he really likes and desires me and not that I'm just a piece of meat that will do when there's nothing better..

So Mr-sorry love I only do it once a weekend please put your clothes back on so I can read the morning paper- and Mr-I'm glad you were here tonight cos that girl I fancy's making me horny but she won't let me near her- and Mr- don't worry C, I know you're in love with me, your best friend, but I'll help you get over it by getting off with your work mate infront of you and then never speaking to you again- to all you guys, whatever..

Cos atleast today one man reminded me what it was like to feel beautiful, desirable, sexy. To feel like a woman. Even if it's just for an evening.

No comments: