Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Home

Man, I'm glad to be home. Where I went etc, is personally very significant but for reasons of protecting anonymity it's probably best I leave out the last two weeks. I DID have some fun, but home is where my heart is, and this is where my heart is.

Flat looks the same, except that we now have pink bog roll and a mat under the loo. A FRIGGIN loo mat! I hate those things. They're nothing but filth traps. Ugh. But flatmate seems taken with it so who am I to argue.

Am getting the "Have you lost weight?" comments at work today, which was nice. Yeah, over doing the gym, then getting food poisoning three continents away and eating next to nothing for the best part of a week does that to you. Combine that with jetlag, and no physical attention for six months followed by the sudden reappearance of three blasts from the past (nothing happened-yet..) and today was a mixture of sleep depravation, physical exhaustion and heightened sexual tension. I need a cold shower before I do something I regret.

No comments: