Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Cake

I ate cake at the weekend. Not ALOT but enough to potentially skewer losing this week's pound of lard, so I've been dragging myself to the emporium of exercise. The thing with the Sister is..I don't know. I don't feel like getting into it right now. It's threatening to consume me. Anita's birthday was a very grown up affair. It was all babies and couples. I mean, seriously, there were probably about twenty people there and half of them were married/engaged/dating the other half- what the fuck?! Anita introduced me and Anushka to the room and I ACTUALLY blurted out: "And we're not together!" God I'm funny. Cousin Dee gave me back the 200 I gave her a year ago or so. I'd given up on it, so it was a lovely surprise. I'm watching Billie Piper as Belle de Jour. It achingly reminds me of 2003. God, I've got a headache.

No comments: