Monday, 17 March 2008

I had a right shock

last night as I surfed the interweb on me laptop. I'd checked all the email addresses I remember passwords for, I'd read all the comments on IMDB for the last two films I'd seen, I'd read a few blogs, I'd googled random words and SOMEHOW I "stumbled" upon a website of "questionable repute".

Porn is a weird thing isn't it? Maybe it's just made for men, but random closeups of genitalia? Scary. I always thought men bits were nothing pretty out of context (ie. when not attached to the object of your desire in intimate setting), but lady bits..the "flower petal"- flower petal my arse, it's ugly flappy folds of wrinkly skin! The female form can be very beautiful, but not that particular bit of anatomy.

So there I am holding the laptop sideways trying to figure out what I'm looking at, and I'm thinking woa- what's all that extra flesh sticking out of her?! This lead to more research and a plethora of frightening sites dedicated to the adoration of large labia. I am such an innocent, I had no idea the inner labia could stick out like that. Maybe it doesn't and I've just imagined this. Hell what do I know, I think I've only held a hand mirror to my bits once and that was years ago. I have no idea what anything looks like down there.

Which is a really odd thought that "others" are more familiar with bits of me that I barely know. But then, when was the last time I saw the back of my head? Exactly.

Furthermore, how weird is attraction? Here I am physically repulsed by female genitals, and yet others desire to lick the exact same thing. Must be like Marmite.

4 comments:

Huw said...

Your final say on the matter is perhaps the funniest thing I have read thus far in March.

Anonymous said...

you haven't read much in March, have you?:)

thanks:)

Do you er..like Marmite?

D. Ghirlandaio said...

tastes like Mango.
reminds me of it at least.

Anonymous said...

Mango?! I feel there's a story in there somewhere.

Atleast you didn't say chicken..