just texted to say she'll be "staying elsewhere tonight". I'm sure it means nothing, but how cryptic, why not just say she's staying over at a friends? Language is everything.
It's ocurred to me that I must finally be settling in or more at ease with my own company or something, because a couple of months ago I was desperately lonely here having never lived alone before, but now I barely think about it. I come home and just chill. It's good.
Matthew look alike at work is a funny one. He emails me alot at work, but in person he's less personal, maybe a little shy-er. He was down about something so I talked him through it. He said he usually never opens up like that. I said I had that effect on people. He said I was "really sweet" and "more than just a pretty face". I made nothing of the compliment. But hold on a minute, was that just a turn of phrase or does he find me attractive? Nah.
Wednesday, 5 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment