Friday, 8 February 2008

Dreaming

I don't know whether it was the late night eating excellent homecooked risotto with friends in Finchley after eating badly for days, or the realisation that my sister is just atleast a little bit insane, or an underlying anxiety about an upcoming possible date, or a niggle about why my collegue is on a slightly higher wage, or probably no reason at all, but I woke up with a headache with the weirdest of dreams. I was at my Parents and it was bustling with people, almost carnival like. My siblings and I looked out at the driveway and marvelled at, amongst other curiosities, the yellow fluffy star shaped chicks following their mother and the class of hedgehogs doing aerobics which we kept referring to as squirrels. Indoors, a university friend of mine who seemed to have disappeared off the face of the earth a couple of months before she invited us to her wedding and whom no one's heard from in almost a decade, made an appearance. Then it turned into a "OMG everyone can see me naked" anxiety dream, and I had to throw a coat over me after stranger after stranger came knocking on the door and my brother and I let them in. And sat there in the corner was a friend of the family's looking well who had infact died suddenly last month aged 45 or so.

What does it mean??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the fat-free chocolate, I was going to suggest something like Green & Black's white chocolate, but then I realised it was chocolate-free fat...

Anonymous said...

ha! one can but dream :)